Our Custom Songwriting Process
At Tribute Tunes, we make it easy for you. Here is how it works in five simple steps:
- You contact David through our online form and let him know that you want a custom song written. In this form, please let him know the type of tribute (birthday, bat mitzvah, anniversary, etc.) and the date of your event.
- We send you our LyricMuse Worksheet that will easily inspire you to feed us the best content for your custom song lyrics. At this time, we ask for a $500 deposit that can be paid online through this link.
- Once David receives your lyric suggestions from the LyricMuse Worksheet, then he will set up a phone call to get to know you, ask questions about the tributee, and get a description of the event and your hopes and dreams for what the custom song will bring to it.
- David will send you the written lyrics to the song and allow you to check them for accuracy before the song is recorded.
- David will provide you with a link to your song as well as a link to pay the balance due online (the balance amount will be based on the custom song package you select). Once payment is received, you will receive the fully produced song recording file.